Pages

Wednesday 19 September 2018

Boxing Pax feedback

      Boxing Pax feedback.

Walt learn how to box using the 3 commandments.
When I first went to boxing I thought we were going to punch some bags but I realised it was more of a discipline kinda way. So I thought to myself this might be fun. So I wanted to go and I was right it was fun in a way. First my gloves were sweaty and I wanted to quit but I did not give up and I learnt self discipline.
The three commandments
Respect
I will have respect to my coach, my peers and the sport of boxing
Discipline I will have discipline to turn up to every boxing session and give my 100%
Safety I will not cause harm to others and only practice boxing in a safe environment under the guidance of a coach.


I would love to do this again!


No comments:

Post a Comment