Pages

Thursday 14 March 2019

kia manawanui sleep over

The day started off good, the Kia Manawanui syndicate went to Tamaki
college for technology we did some cooking we made some vege soup.
First we got some vegetables and cut them into little pieces.  we had to pour
2 cups of water into the pot then we put the potato carrots and onion into
the pot. when it is all bubbled up you put some red meat into the pot with
all the other veges into the pot. after we had to clean up and eat our
masterpiece. We went on the bus straight to the Panmure pools. The
driver asked me for directions because I was at the front seat. He took a
wrong turn but soon he was back on track. When we arrived he almost got
trapped in the parking lot because it was so small. When we got inside there
was not much people because it was a school day. My dad was a parent
helper for the pools. We did some team building activities in the pools.
We were holding on to noodles and racing and on that race our group won.
We had some free time after then we got changed and went on the bus back
to school. We did some more team building activities and I helped David set
up his tent so I bunked in with him and Faka´ata. then we had a dance
competition I won for my Michael Jackson dance and Paula won for his
island dancing. We had some dinner and desert and we roasted some
marshmallows. We watched a movie\Megamind Then went to sleep. In the
morning I got in my uniform and had breakfast I saw Mrs Komor\Room 9
teacher 2018. Mrs Komor played games and challenges with us like tug of
war after that we had morning tea then we played again tug of war after we
had lunch then assembly. Then we all went Home.
Opinions: I really wanted to go on the diving boards
and the slide. I think it was really fun doing cooking,pools
and sleeping overnight.
Best part was when we went to bed.
Afterall it was a fun week  it was tiring.
Image result for soup clipartImage result for pool clipart

1 comment:

  1. According to Stanford Medical, It's really the ONLY reason women in this country live 10 years more and weigh an average of 42 lbs less than us.

    (And realistically, it is not related to genetics or some secret diet and absolutely EVERYTHING to do with "how" they eat.)

    BTW, What I said is "HOW", not "what"...

    Click this link to determine if this little test can help you decipher your true weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete