Pages

Tuesday 7 April 2020

My Bubble

Because we are in lockdown we have to stay home.

Everyday my parents and I  go for a walk, every morning and afternoon.   We see a lot of people down at the Dunkirk Reserve walking too.

Te Puna Wairua has a video call site to keep up with each other on work.

Most of the time I watch movies and eat popcorn, all I can hear are the birds because there is not that much cars and it is the same with the stars, the stars are bigger and brighter because there are not that much buildings in use.

One time my parents and I were soo bored, we played a game of golf and the winner gets a peanut slab! Unfortuiately I did not win the penut slab, my dad did.


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Josh, I have noticed how much quieter it is too, especially at night. Keep up the family challenges... sounds like fun!
    from Mrs Grant

    ReplyDelete