Pages

Monday 13 August 2018

Me myslf and I

Me myself and I

Hi my name is Joshua and I am going to
explore the dormant volcano Rangitoto.
The first thing I need to do is
Get a survival kit in case it erupts on me.
The next thing is food in case I get hungry.
But there is a naughty side of me I
blamed my friend for lighting a fire on
Rangitoto.
I just turned ten and I got a bike for my
birthday.
After golf practice I went to the dormant
volcano to have an adventure.
But I forgot my food so I had to survive
all by myself.
I was so scared I tripped on a stone. My
knee was bleeding. So I got my first aid kit
out of the survival pack and put a bandaid
on my knee. It was getting dark and I was
getting hungry so I got my pocket knife
and went hunting. An hour later I found
a pig and when I was going to kill it the
pig talked to me!? I was going to run
away but then he said ´Stop! Can you
help me? I am under a curse I really need
your help I need a potion that can turn me
back to human.´well okay. What is the
potion´ One spider eye one rabbet leg
one donkey heart and dog spit.
´ummmm´ good bye´ wait. Where did you
go?.
So when I went to find the ingredients for
the potion. The ground started to rumble
so I got the pig and went to my boat and
sailed away till it was safe. Just when the
volcano was going to erupt a earthquake
happened so I got an underwater breathe
mask and went under water. Then when the
earthquake ended I thought I was safe but
the volcano was still erupting.
I was very scared Because the water was
not safe It was starting to get hot so I got
out of the water and sailed away with the
pig.     Then I saw the sky tower fall!.
 

5 wś
Where Rangitoto
When after golf practice
What  forgot food
Why to explore
who myself Joshua

2 comments:

  1. hi my name is Zion from Wainui Beach School in Gisborne i like how you had heaps of interesting things in the text also so you had a lot of words to the only feedback that i have it that the text is that it's too big it goes a mile of the the page but anyway nice job.

    ReplyDelete