Pages

Wednesday 27 March 2019

Having lunch at Mission bay

Last Saturday me and mum went to Mission bay to meet up with my cousins we played baseball then we played on the park with my little 2 year old cousin and she got pushed over by a boy running around naked. I met a kid named Nate and he was brazilian we played some baseball with his dad until he went home I got a toy from my auntie and I got a rocket that whistles and goes up to 75 feet! we gave her some clothes and a easter egg  for her presents.

1 comment:

  1. According to Stanford Medical, It's indeed the one and ONLY reason women in this country get to live 10 years longer and weigh on average 42 pounds less than us.

    (By the way, it is not related to genetics or some secret diet and absolutely EVERYTHING about "HOW" they are eating.)

    P.S, What I said is "HOW", and not "what"...

    CLICK on this link to determine if this easy questionnaire can help you release your true weight loss possibilities

    ReplyDelete