Pages

Wednesday 27 March 2019

Kia Manawanui going to Tamaki college every Thursday

The Kia Manawanui syndicate goes to Technology every Thursday
 at Tamaki college this is where I do cooking our cooking teacher is Mrs Tuipulotu she helps us and tells us how to cook. to me I think she is a good teacher because if you mess up she helps you to make it better. Every term we switch to a different class like graphics and hard material because the term is almost finished I am sad to leave mrs tuipulotu because I like cooking

1 comment:

  1. Do this hack to drop 2 lbs of fat in 8 hours

    More than 160 000 women and men are trying a simple and SECRET "liquid hack" to burn 2 lbs each and every night while they sleep.

    It's simple and works with anybody.

    This is how you can do it yourself:

    1) Get a clear glass and fill it half full

    2) And now use this crazy hack

    and be 2 lbs lighter when you wake up!

    ReplyDelete