Pages

Wednesday 27 March 2019

my new rap\song

Yeh yeh, x2 Lego
Christchurch is a place to live in
You want to go here you have to give in
Not a place to shoot guns
I only have 3 sons
and they all say guns are bad
if you agree come to the city lad
I am heated like a launching pad
come in I will be very glad
even so will be my grandad .
listen to the rap get something out of it

lust like that a banana split .  x2

and here is the background music I used for
it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE9CeoqnsgI




1 comment:

  1. Your Affiliate Money Making Machine is waiting -

    And making money with it is as easy as 1---2---3!

    Here's how it all works...

    STEP 1. Tell the system which affiliate products the system will advertise
    STEP 2. Add some PUSH BUTTON traffic (this LITERALLY takes 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. See how the affiliate system explode your list and sell your affiliate products on it's own!

    Do you want to start making money?

    Check it out here

    ReplyDelete