Pages

Thursday 5 March 2020

Fun Day

On Wensday 4 of march we had a whole school fun day to show manaakitanga my friends Milan, Waiari and I had to get the water out because  the bouncy castle got flooded because it was raining. I was sliding down the slide into the water. Matua Lou laughed, it looked like I was the only one having fun.
I was soaked and I got changed into other clothes. I went back to the field to have more fun and play tug of war also rippa rugby.

Ka kite ano e te whanau!!

1 comment:

  1. Your Affiliate Profit Machine is ready -

    Plus, making profit with it is as easy as 1---2---3!

    Here's how it all works...

    STEP 1. Choose affiliate products you want to push
    STEP 2. Add some PUSH BUTTON traffic (it takes JUST 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. See how the affiliate products system grow your list and sell your affiliate products for you!

    Do you want to start making profits???

    Click here to launch the system

    ReplyDelete